Web based testing, Desktop based testing and mobile apps testing
TestOrigen testing team has professionals with years of experience, qualified skills, and excellent track record in providing testing services to their clients in retail, IT, telecom, e-commerce, e-learning, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, travel, technology, and other sectors. We use a variety licensed and open source tools, which brings down the cost of testing.
We offer end-to-end software testing solutions. A snapshot of our functional and non-functional testing offering is as follows:
- Functional testing
- System testing
- End-to-end testing
- Sanity testing
- Regression testing
- Acceptance testing
- Load testing
- Performance testing
- Usability testing
- Content testing
- Compatibility testing
- Beta Testing
- Third party validations and acceptance testing
We are ensuring our clients the completeness of testing with high level test plan that leads to a set of important testcases. We prepare the detailed testcases identifying the clear and concise steps to execute with their expected outcomes and snapshots.We covered major functional , non functional, acceptance and fitness of the system under test, its security and usability among other things.Our skilled testers also provides the end to end as well as compatibility results of the application.
Automation Testing Tools
We reduce the testing effort using various tools like selenium webdriver, cucumber and protector etc to automate the scenarios so that we can execute our positive flow without manual efforts and get better result. Test automation may be able to reduce or eliminate the cost of actual testing.Choosing the right automation testing tools is vital to enhance test automation basics, such as quality, effectiveness and economy. TestOrigen experts are adept in using following types of open source test automation tool and those available for licensed use.
- Functional test automation tools, such as selenium webdriver, cucumber and protector.
- Performance testing automation tools, such as Loadrunner and Jmeter.
Mobile Application Testing
Our team has extensive experience in app store testing, various versions smartphone and iOS testing and hardware testing and constantly upgrades its technical proficiency through training and monitoring of latest trends and developments in testing iPhone application, Android mobile application testing, Blackberry testing, and windows phone testing. Our mobile application testing can custom-made for all types of devices and software.
Below are the following important features of our services:
- We provide all types of Smartphone mobile web application testing irrespective of OS platform, functionality and device versions.
- We have mobile application testing tools for all phone devices and tablets with multitouch and all keyboard configurations.
- Our testing team has proficiency in windows phone testing, Blackberry testing, android mobile application testing, and testing iPhone application in real devices and environment to make sure that end users do not face operational bottlenecks.