JIRA serves the need to track significant bugs and other project related problems. It demonstrates as an incredible help for coordinated QA and advancement groups.
It has a predefined work process, which encourages you to deal with any bugs or project related assignments effortlessly.
qTest is one of the test management tools intentionally worked for agile teams.
It permits simple and quick administration of reports on software testing and test case administration.
The Need for qTest integration with JIRA:
Coordinating issues and following capacities of qTest Jira integration will change the way QA and development teams’ work. A portion of the advantages of qTest for JIRA test management is said underneath.
- Permits a hassle-free exchange of prerequisites and defects from qTest into JIRA
- Acquire reports identified with test scope for JIRA related issues
- An in-depth report about traceability framework can be effortlessly acquired identified with requirements and test cases
- Synchronizing isn’t required, as auto fill test results in issues.
When you associate the qTest for Jira tool, you will see that the interface has changed. But, the ‘defects’ tab will be not any more obvious, as the bugs brought up in qTest will be made in JIRA as ‘BUG.’
You can execute the following steps to qTest integration with Jira:
Step 1: Recover necessities.
Step 2: Make test cases and link them to needs.
Step 3: Make and run test cycles.
Step 4: Report defects.
Step 5: Report and Analytics.
Pros of qTest integration with Jira
- Engineers and Testers can concentrate without anyone else regions. The qTest integration with Jira is easy to understand and outlined by the way you execute a test project. JIRA is greater advancement driven.
- The incorporated defect following framework enables qTest clients to log a defect without logging out of their qTest occurrence. Once the bug presented, the JIRA example is automatically summoned by qTest.
- For each defect, engineers can see the connected ‘Test run’ data from the JIRA interface itself.
- The advancement team can utilize the JIRA interface to see the made tests and their links to the prerequisites.
- qTest automatically refreshes if there is any change in the necessities.
- You can see the test cases through the qTest integration with Jira. Then again, qTest reports the components recovered from JIRA to give test related measurements.
At TestOrigen, we are tied in with sharing the accepted procedures, tools, strategies, best practices, tips and everything else that we have delighted in learning and profited from utilizing. We trust this influences day to day tasks less demanding and encourages all of us to develop as skilled testers.
Today, tool coordinated effort is a pattern that QA and advancement teams are most appreciative for and qTest integration with Jira, particularly qTest, is a clear benchmark.