Yes, we can execute performance testing manually. This is one of methodologies to execute performance testing, yet it doesn’t create repeatable outcomes, can’t convey quantifiable levels of stress on an application and is an outlandish procedure to sort out. It additionally relies upon what sort of performance test a tester wants to execute.
However, in general a tester can survey the dynamic sessions, number of database associations open, number of strings running. Aggregate of the CPU time and memory being utilized by having a performance watcher. Testers can have IBM Tivoli Performance watcher and WAPT Tools. These are accessible for trial version. Testers additionally can utilize JMeter for Performance testing as it is an open source tool.
For the most part the test is finished by introducing the application on the server and getting to the application from a few customer machines and making various strings to run. The performance watcher should obviously be introduced on the server.
A portion of the strategies to perform Performance testing manually are:
1) If a tester is testing a website, chances are that he will cut reaction times down in half by performing testing at the front end.
2) Use open source performance testing tools or program modules to catch page stack times.
3) Ask user acceptance tester or functional testers to record their assurance about performance while doing testing. It might be valuable to give them a scale to utilize, for example, “enough, quick, impractical, irritating and acceptable”.
4) Have the developers placed clocks in their unit tests? These won’t tell tester anything concerning the client watched reaction times, yet engineers will have the capacity to check whether their capacities/modules/classes/objects and so on sets aside more or less time to execute from build to build. A similar thought can be connected to different asset use, depending upon the website performance testing tools as well as skills accessible to the development team.
5) Testers should get expanding quantities of associates to utilize the application during a predetermined timeframe and request that the specialists note both the reaction time and their view about the application’s performance.
6) Tester should have execution constructs made with timestamps strategically yield to log files. Assess the log records from many builds and track the trends.
TestOrigen is the best software testing company among the performance testing companies as our testers can perform the test manually as well as automatically using best proficient performance testing tools such as Jmeter and LoadRunner etc. Moreover Our Team is well known to all types of Performance testing.